Friday, June 27, 2008

The Return!

Kingdom greetings to all. It's been long absence, but I'm back empowered to prosper and chart new territory. In my travels, I've met many wonderful people of God who have spoken into my life, encouraged, and wonderfully blessed me beyond imagination.

My spiritual ears hear the clarion call in the Spirit to position ourselves because of the NEW thing God is doing in the earth.

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold I will do a NEW thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."
Isaiah 43:18-19 (KJV)


As you tune in to the frequency of the Spirit of God, listen with acute accuracy as divine instructions are being given. Become a student of obedience. Embrace the peace of God. Walk in wisdom. Receive understanding and apply knowledge. Stay your God-given course and watch the coming days of victory.

I welcome your comments and thoughts. I personally thank all those who have done so in the past. For your prayer requests, email us at bdministries@gmail.com. Don't forget to subscribe to receive future postings and tell your friends. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Blessings and may His favor be upon you and yours!



No comments: