Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Welcome to Bridgett Draper Ministries


"Go ye therefore and teach all nations ..." Matthew, 28:19

Kingdom greetings and welcome!

We greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus. I'm excited the Holy Spirit has directed you here today.

Bridgett Draper Ministries are called of God to release Biblical truths that charts the course to destiny. A revelant word for a revelant day and a revelant people. It is apparent we live in the End Times and God's people must be active, knowledgeable, and positioned so that His will can be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

The Bridgett Draper Ministries are Kingdom-focused and operate under a prophetic and deliverance anointing to affect eternal change through the ministry of teaching/mentoring, prophetic song and utterances that reveals the very heart and mind of God. It is with the spirit of excellence, true humility of servanthood, and heavenly accountability that we fulfill our assignment on the earth to impact nations for Jesus Christ.

I'd love to meet you. I pray Jesus will divinely connect us for His glory!

His Love and Mine,

Bridgett Draper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mighty Women of God,

It is great pleasure that i introduce myself to you. My name is Freeman Fields I. I'm a good friend of Etienne Gibbs. He informed me of this awesome woman of God he knows and created a blog. He created a blog for me also, www.TheProdigalSonProject.com

I read your blog and it was truly inspiring. I just decided to write to let you know i will be praying your ministries. Keep the faith my sisters.

God Bless
Freeman